EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. 19C/SSSC/HR/2016 Dated: 24.12.2016 The SSSC has released a notification for the recruitment of clerks in Haryana Subordinate courts. This recruitment is being conducted to fulfill the vacant posts of clerks in Haryana Subordinate courts under Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh.
The online applications for the Subordinate clerk recruitment will start from December 26, 2016. The official notification for the recruitment is announced on December 25.
Haryana Subordinate courts clerk Recruitment details :-
Online application submission date : December 26 to January 23, 2017.
Educational Qualification for Haryana Subordinate courts clerk recruitment
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and spread sheets).
EXAMINATION FEE (Non Refundable)
- General – Rs 1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Haryana – Rs 250/-
PHC of Haryana
- General – Rs 500/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM – Rs 250/-
- Reserved Category of other State – Rs 1000/-
DATE OF EXAMINATION
The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of March 2017. The exact date will be notified on the website of S.S.S.C. (www.sssc.gov.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. However, the month of examination may be changed as per administrative exigencies.
Selection Procedure for Clerk in Haryana Subordinate Courts
The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
- General Knowledge : 50 Marks
- English Composition: 50 Marks
33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
How to apply online for Clerk in Haryana Subordinate Courts
- First of visit the official website and generate User ID and Password.
- Generate and print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- in next step upload documents, photograph and signature
- Complete the other formalities.
the online registration/filling of application forms by the applicants will consist of two steps.
- Registration Step I: Applicant will get his/her Registration ID and password and will print „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ for deposit of fee in the designated bank (State Bank of India). Thereafter the applicant shall deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India.
- Registration Step II: After completion of Registration Step 1, Applicant shall thereafter fill the remaining particulars i.e. uploading of photograph/signature, qualification and fee payment details in the form, then to “LOCK & SUBMIT” the application form.
Note : The applicant who completes Registration StepI, should go to Bank for deposit of fee after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration StepI.
Official Notification pdf is available below