SSC MTS recruitment 2016-2017: SSC MultiTasking Staff recruitment 2017: Apply online
Staff Selection Commission (Govt of India) is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for various Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) posts in different states and union territories. The SSC MTS detailed notification will be released on 31/12/2016 on commission’s official portal i.e. http://ssc.nic.in.
Every year, SSC conducts an exam for Multi Tasking Staff in various departments of Govt. of India. Now, the commission is on the way to recruit candidates on MTS posts for the year 2016-2017. Therefore, the candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply through online mode only from 31/12/2016 through the official website.
SSC MTS recruitment 2016: Exam Dates
- Name of the organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Number of posts: Very Soon
- SSC MTS online application form starting date: 31/12/2016
- SSC MTS last date to submit online application form: 24/01/2017 (tentative)
- Official website: www.ssc.nic.in
The eligible candidates can apply online from 31/12/2016 through the official website. A direct link to the online application form is given below. The last date to submit online application form will be 25/01/2017 (tentative).
Exam dates: Staff Selection Commission will hold the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in the Different States and Union Territories Examination, 2016 in OMR based mode for recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in different Ministries/ Departments of Government of India and their Attached 86 Subordinate Offices on 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 and 07.05.2017.
Educational Qualification: Minimum Essential Qualification prescribed for the Examination is Matric pass or equivalent Examination passed from a recognized Board or a University.
Age Limit: The applicant’s age must be as minimum as 18 years and as maximum as 25 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the govt norms.
Pay Scale: The finalized candidates will get a pay scale Rs. 5200-20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- per month.
Important dates to remember:
- Online application forms registration starting date: 31/12/2016
- Last date to submit online application form: 24/01/2017
- SSC MTS written exam dates: 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 and 07.05.2017
- SSC MTS admit card availability: March 2017
How to apply SSC MTS (Non-Technical) 2016-2017:
- First of all, visit the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the link for MTS (Non-Technical) staff online application form
- Then, fill the required details and pay the application fee
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print out for future use