UPSSSC admit card 2017: Forest Guard & Council House Guard admit card: Exam Date & Paper Pattern
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification to recruit Council House Guards (विधान भवन रक्षक) & Forest Guards (वन रक्षक) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. As the registration process is over. Now, the authority is on the way to conduct written test for the above said posts. The candidates can download the Forest Guards & Council House Guard admit cards from the official website.
Online applications were invited from candidates for filling up various 664 posts of Forest Guards and Council House Guards in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates who applied are waiting for written exam dates. The commission will announce the exam schedule very soon.
UPSSSC Forest Guards & Council House Guards admit cards & exam dates
- Exam authority: UPSSSC
- Name and Number of posts: Forest Guards (44 posts), Council House Guards (620 posts)
- UPSSSC Forest Guards written exam commencement date: Yet to be announced
- UPSSSC Forest Guards admit cards availability: Yet to be released
- Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in
A large number of candidates applied for above said posts. As per the notification the written test for above said posts is likely to be held in the month od Mar-April 2017. Candidates need to download the admit cards from official website www.upsssc.gov.in using registration number & date of birth.
The exam date is not finalized yet. The authority will release a notification with exam date & admit card download date on its website. We will make an update here as and when exam date and admit card download date is announced.
UPSSSC Admit Crad: As we know, an admit card/ hall ticket is a mandatory document which contains a unique roll number and information about the candidate like a unique roll number, name, date of birth, photograph, examination center details, written examination date and timings etc on it.
So candidates are advised to check the information printed on admit card properly before the exam.
Information printed on admission ticket/ admit card should resemble you only. If any error exists candidates need to contact authorities before the examination.
The candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof like aadhar card, pan card, valid driving license or voter identity card with them. Candidates without valid identity proof and admit card will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
How to download UPSSSC Forest Guard & Council House Guard admit card 2017:
- First of all, Visit the official website or click on link given below
- Find the link for UPSSSC Forest Guard admit card 2017
- Then, fill all required details like registration number & date of birth
- Check the given information properly and click on proceed button
- Finally, download & take a print out of admit card for further use